Monday 9 February 2015

EFFECTIVENESS IN HYPNOSIS WEIGHT LOSS


The Erick Medical Hypnosis is a technique that allows the patient to develop solutions to the research process. Through stories "lived," Dr. Dominique Boute  gives examples of the use of hypnosis in weight loss and its development into practice.

The objective of the first session is to define what hypnosis is useful for successful weight loss approach. It is important to remember that this is not hypnosis itself that makes you lose weight. It serves primarily to establish the necessary elements for ?? actually changer. This first session also allows to specify the objectives, not translated in terms of weight but in terms of change, which is much motivating. Elle also allows to trace the "history" of the patient. This is important because hypnosis can resurrect past emotions. This contact also allows to develop dietary program. I use the normal www.monregimeperso.fr menus bases. I define a calorie level appropriate to the level of physical activity and dietary behavior. This calorie intake can be materialized in the form of menus with all the concrete elements: recipes, shopping lists, pictures of food portions

The discovery of the hypnotic operation

This session allows for a new experience, to discover new resources and create what is called the "place of safety" (safe place). There is no need to lie to do hypnosis or ignore. The patient must simply find the most comfortable position in a chair or on a chair. The hypnotherapist asks him to pay attention to different sensations existing or appearing in the body. You can ask the group to focus on the breath and wait until it is modified or any other sensations appear. The objective is to enable the patient focusing on the sensations of the body to gradually remove all that surrounds it and thus reduce the "weight" of the scientific brain, logical, rational to enter a more emotional functioning , more creative ?? Once the signs appear hypnotic state, it is proposed to the patient to imagine a place or a room that feels good. This place or room agreed with the patient before the meeting. Depending on the chosen technique, one can describe this place or the patient can make the description. This allows to deepen the hypnotic state. At the same time, the hypnotherapist does not leave the patient eye looking ideomotor events that can see hypnosis as levitation (spontaneous rise of one or two hands), finger movements, eyelids ?? It may ask the patient what he feels without the latter does so of his hypnotic state. We can also offer the patient to return another time similar. The objective comfort of this first meeting was to discover that hypnosis creates comfort. Just the fact of entering into hypnosis can improve voltage states, stress ?? and itself be therapeutic.

This was the case for Ms. Jacqueline Y ...

I see in consultation with a weight problem. In fact, the first thing she said to me was "I accompany my girlfriend but you know, I do not really believe. I have done so much yo-yo diet I do not think about being able to lose weight. "Seeing my feeling was that of a" suppressed anger. "Not that this lady was aggressive or unpleasant, quite the contrary, but his attitude reminded me of anger. We discuss the history of its weight and its multiple schemes ?? I express what I feel and she confesses not bear his entourage, become irritable, do not want to get out ?? and no longer stand. We discuss its goals. I offered him a low-calorie diet around 1500 kcal same menus as if I remind her that she knows what to do, but it will always give him ideas. Finally, I asked him to work in hypnosis to discover a functioning different. I see her a month later. She told me not even have looked at the menus ?? His weight has not changed (while his girlfriend lost 2 kg) .I asked him to sit comfortably on the chair to discover how hypnosis. I ask her if she has a place where it feels good, a pleasant memory ?? She tells me the campaign with his horses. I asked him to check his position seems to him comfortable and begin to pay attention to the movement of the breath. It keeps their eyes open and fixed a point. I encourage him to pay attention to all his sensations and I describe all the feelings that hypnosis can be observed in order to help his concentration. Fast enough to calm his breathing, his eyelids grow heavy I accentuated by offering to let all his sensations grow and her eyelids close. His body is completely still, his face relaxes ?? It entered into hypnosis. I then invite her unconscious to take a ride in the country with his horses ?? and let his body invading all these pleasurable sensations of a moment of comfort ?? Appears discreet levitation right hand ?? I use this to talk about levitation lightness, inviting him to gain height ?? I ask her how she feels and she tells me that everything is okay ?? I let her enjoy this moment of calm and lightness. We end the session. I congratulate both be entered into hypnosis and is surprised by this discovery. I asked him to repeat these sessions at her and see her after a month. After a month, I see Mrs. Y and longer smiling, more relaxed. She lost 4 kg. I ask her if she redid self-hypnosis as I had advised her and she said "from time to time when I feel the need, if I feel tense". She told me to feel more "cool" like a breath while. We have continued to work in hypnosis on an axis of body image, self-confidence and learning. Ms. Y has lost 11 kg for 6 months, from 100 to 89 Kg (she lost more than his girlfriend) .Chez this patient, hypnosis has come out of this so-called negative self-hypnosis, c that is to say, a form of negative self talk that eventually enroll in our unconscious and prevents any possibility of change. She did not think to lose weight, get out of his anger, irritability ?? During hypnosis sessions, we have not pointed to factors that explain this "anger" that seemed more an expression of unhappiness. The hypnosis allowed her to discover that she could "out of the negative emotions of anger "and was able to generate comfort, relaxation ?? This has just restored confidence in what she was capable of and allowed him to better control his diet, lose weight, which only strengthened his self-esteem ?? At no time do we have mentioned food, only emotions. She came out of the vicious circle of negative self-hypnosis to enter the virtuous circle of confidence in his own abilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment