Sunday 1 March 2015

SUCCESS STORY: 35 KILOS LESS, THE JOY OF LIVING IN MORE


Monika Nilson had difficult years to stabilize her weight, she received a gastroplasty, a surgical technique to place a ring around the stomach. Result: 35 pounds lighter and the desire to "bite the life to the full." She says.

Question: What are the elements that led you to the installation of a gastric band?
Monika: After a significant weight gain due to a psychological shock (family drama) during my adolescence, I lived regime for years. They have produced positive results, but I regained systematically what I had lost, and even more. So I was a victim of the phenomenon commonly called "yo-yo". After ten years, I became obsessed with this psychologically overweight, which ruined my life from all points of view: the problem of clothing, eyes of others, altered libido, inability to look in a mirror, most want out, playing sports ?? So I decided to take extreme measures to help me lose weight and especially not resume. The goal was simply to give me the will to live ...

Question: How did you experience this intervention? And its aftermath?
Monika: The idea came from me. I was very determined to undergo this procedure. That said, like any surgery, I dreaded the acting out. Once made, the first step was passed. So in my mind I knew that the biggest fight of weight loss began. The harder it is the first few days after the operation because we dare not eat lest it hurts and it is still under the effect of general anesthesia. Three weeks later, we are made to ring the first swelling to reduce the volume of the stomach. If we follow all the recommendations of the surgeon, there is no problem, it is an intervention followed with very well-defined steps and especially checks regularly.

Question: Today, what advice would you give?
Monika: To perform this procedure, you must be highly motivated and psychologically ready to fight and fight against yourself. It is a method that works very well, but do not imagine you get there without food efforts. You should know that it is a regime without psychological frustration, since learning to know what it is to no longer have the hunger. I therefore recommends that all great eaters who do not support this obesity, which prevents you from sink your teeth life!

No comments:

Post a Comment